This super simple fruit & nut slice is gluten-free and made with our amazing all-natural, gut-loving green banana flour. You can remix these bars with all your favourite treats to suit your favourite flavours or just what you have on hand.
¾ cup Natural Evolution Ultimate Gluten Free Baking Flour
¾ teaspoon bicarb soda
½ cup desiccated coconut
½ cup coconut sugar
125mL coconut oil
1 cup mixed fruit and nuts, coarsely chopped (anything you have in the pantry will do)
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients apart from the fruit and nuts.
2. When mixture is well combined add fruit and nuts, mixing until even distributed.
3. Line a 20x30cm baking tray.
4. Pour mixture into tray and firmly press mixture into the tin until smooth using the back of a spoon.
5. Baking in 150C over for 15-20 minutes
6. Allow to cool completely before cutting.
Watch the video here – FRUIT AND NUT