Stu: Here’s a twist to your favourite healthy pancake recipe which introduces the banana as a natural sweetener. They’re enhanced by our favourite daily staple ‘Collagen Powder’ which helps supports healthy bones, joints, skin and gut. Not only do the banana bread collagen pancakes taste divine, they are also dairy-free, grain-free and gluten-free.
1. Grab a large mixing bowl and mash the banana, then add the eggs, almond milk and whisk together.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the collagen powder, almond meal, baking powder, and ground cinnamon together.
3. Now sift the dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients and mix together until combined.
4. Take a frying pan and melt a little coconut oil or butter over a medium-low heat.
5. Now Pour ¼ cup of your mixture into the pan and let it cook for around three minutes.
6. Then flip the pancake and let it cook for another couple of minutes until the other side is golden brown.
8. Repeat the steps above with the remaining mixture.
9. Serve with your favourite berries, your choice of yogurt and a touch of honey if that’s your thing 🙂