These muffins are so rich and decadent, you wouldn’t believe how good these are for you! They’re packed with protein from the quinoa flakes, yoghurt & eggs, making them a healthier morning tea option to keep you charging through the day.
Whip up a batch in no time at all with our super simple chocolate cake mix.
⅓ cup quinoa flakes
⅓ cup milk of your choice
400g Summer Hill Pantry Chocolate Cake Mix
½ cup coconut oil – melted
2 tablespoons Summer Hill Pantry 100% fruit sprinkles – we used a mixture of Blackberry Crunch and Blueberry Blitz
1. Preheat oven to 180 C. Line muffin tin with large patty pans.
2. Combine quinoa flakes and milk in a separate bowl Allow to sit until required.
3. Combine yoghurt, oil and eggs in a bowl. Whisk together for about 60 seconds until small bubbles form.
4. Fold in the rest of the ingredients and mix until just combined.
5. Divide the mixture between muffin tray and bake for 25 – 30 minutes.
These muffins freeze well for up to 2 months.
Share your healthy baking creations with us on Instagram with #myTWC