This simple recipe for chocolate gummies is better than just chocolate covered gummy bears. Make it using gorgeous Organic Merchant DUST cacao infusions which come in a range of deliciously infused flavours.
Did you know gelatin boasts many wonders? Its unique amino acid profile provides health benefits for improving:
– Joint and Bone Health
– Appearance of Skin and Hair
– Brain Function and Mental Health
– Gut Health
– Liver function
1. In a small bowl, thoroughly stir the gelatin powder into the cold water. Let it sit for around five minutes. It should ‘bloom’ and get jelly-like.
2. In the meantime mix the coconut cream with the rest of the ingredients (vanilla, maple syrup, cacao powder). You will need to heat up the coconut cream until it is steaming, really hot.
3. Add the maple syrup, vanilla and cacao powder, and stir until everything is well dissolved.
4. Mix the gelatin with the delicious coconut cacao cream. Blend until the gelatin lumps are gone for the best tasting result.
5. Spoon or pour the chocolate gummies mix in the moulds. We use silicon gummy moulds from biome, with cute little gummy bear, worm and fish forms.
Let the finished mix cool down for a bit before putting it in the fridge until the gummies are hardened. This should take a few hours, so we prefer just leaving them in the fridge overnight.
In case you don’t have any moulds at home, no worries, simply pour the liquid chocolate gummies mix into tupperware. Let it cool down and then cut into bite-sized pieces.