Super simple, super delicious pancakes made with gut-healthy green banana flour. What more could you want?
1 ⅓ cup Natural Evolution Green Banana Flour
3 teaspoons of baking powder
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence or vanilla bean paste
⅓ cup sugar (can use coconut sugar, rapadura or similar, if using honey reduce to 2 tablespoons)
2 eggs (whisked)
1 ¾ cup milk (can be almond, coconut, or whatever your preferred option)
Butter or coconut oil for cooking
Maple syrup, fresh fruit for serving
1. In a large bowl add Natural Evolution – Green Banana Flour and baking powder, making a well in the middle.
2. Add milk, vanilla, eggs and sugar mixing between each addition until well combined.
3. Heat a large frying pan with medium heat.
4. Grease pan with butter or oil. Using a large spoon, dollop mixture into pan, cook pancakes for approximately 2 minutes, until bubbles appear on surface.
5. Turn and cook for a further 1-2 minutes or until cooked through.
6. Transfer to plate.
7. Repeat with remaining mixture ensuring to grease pan with butter or oil between batches.
Serve as desired – Enjoy! This is the easiest, fluffiest pancake recipe ever and the best part it’s gluten free and really good for you tummy!