*Chia egg replacement = 1 tbsp chia seeds + 3 tbsp of water. Combine and set aside for approx. 10 minutes.
Preheat oven to 180
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and stir well.
- In a smaller bowl, combine all the wet ingredients and stir well.
- Add wet mixture to the dry ingredients and combine (It’s OK if the mixture is a little lumpy.)
- Spoon mixture into muffin tray or baking cups.
- Cook for 20-25 mins or until skewer comes out clean.
- Cool in tray for 5 mins then transfer to wire rack.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.