Kid approved and with hidden goodness throughout, this delicious slice is perfect for any kiddie catch up or a lunch box treat!
2 cups Summer Hill Pantry Coconut Cake Mix
1 tablespoon chia seeds + 2 tablespoons water
125g butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 ½ cups rolled oats
1 medium banana, mashed
½ cup Summer Hill Pantry Blueberry Blitz Sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Line a 20 x 20 tin with baking paper.
2. Combine chia seeds with water and sit for 10 minutes.
Whisk together cake mix and butter.
3. Add chia, rolled oats, vanilla and banana, mix well.
4. Add Blueberry Blitz sprinkles and mix evenly through.
5. Pour into tin, bake 20-25 minutes
6. Allow to cool before slicing.