This cauliflower hummus is a fresh, light twist on one of our favourite dips! It’s perfect to whip up and freeze in portions for healthy snacking.
1. Toss cauliflower florets in a pan with 1 tsp of olive oil, a splash of water and a pinch of salt.
2. Bake in an oven at 200 degrees for 25-30 minutes until fork tender and just golden.
3. Add to food processor bowl with tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
4. Process until smooth. Add a splash of water if needed.
5. This dip is delicious served warm or cold, top with fresh rosemary, capers, toasted sesame seeds and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil when entertaining.