This creamy fudge is the perfect summer snack or dessert. Delicious and satisfying, quick and easy to make, and it keeps well in the fridge for long periods of time – winner! Make a batch to have on hand for when guests are coming over or for when you feel like a satisfying sweet treat! This recipe is dairy free, egg free, refined sugar-free and gluten-free but yet still very satisfying! And unlike most sugary sweets, you’ll be satisfied after just one square. Enjoy!
1. Line a 25cm x 10cm tin with baking paper. Set aside.
2. Place desiccated coconut into processor or bullet blender and blend for 30 sec – 1 minute.
3. Add melted coconut oil and pulse until combined.
4. Add peanut butter, maple syrup, salt and vanilla extract. Blend until combined.
5. Transfer mixture to lined loaf pan and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle crushed peanuts and coconut flakes on top if using – these will sink in but that’s okay. Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
6. Slice into squares and enjoy. Serve straight from the fridge.
Find more of Ellen’s fantastic vegan Thermomix recipes & vegan advice on Alyce Alexandra Cookbooks.
Share your favourite wholefood sweet treat creations with us on Instagram with #myTWC