This is a goodie! Sweet and creamy, just like a good frosting should be. It’s the perfect texture to pile on thickly, and it stays soft and spreadable even straight out of the fridge. Give it a go, you’ll be impressed! Made easily in the Thermomix and other brands of thermo cookers.
Want more thermo cooker vegan recipes? We’ve got the goods! Check out our two vegan ebooks, choc-full of delicious and nutritious recipes that don’t taste vegan! And in our signature style, everything’s fuss-free and doable.
This recipe makes 1.5cups of icing and is vegetarian, vegan, dairy free, gluten free, egg free, soy free, additive free, artificial ingredient free
1. Place sugar into dry TC bowl, mill for 30 seconds, speed 9. Scrape down sides.
2. Add coconut cream and coconut oil, heat for 4 minutes, 37⁰C, speed 1.
3. Add soaked and drained cashews and vanilla, blend for 1 minute, speed 8. Scrape down sides.
4. Blend for a further 30 seconds, speed 8.
5. Refrigerate for a minimum 40 minutes before using… but will happily keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
*Note from Laini: I tried this with coconut sugar and our TWC vanilla powder. It was super yummy and the texture was great. The only difference is that the icing was quite dark.