This crumble is perfect for whipping up a warming dessert for the last of the wintery blues. Want to bring a little treat to breakfast time? Serve a scoop of crumble with yoghurt and berries. So yum!
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan-forced. Grease a small ovenproof bowl.
2. Peel and chop the apple, place in an ovenproof bowl. Drizzle with lemon and coat with cinnamon.
3. To make the crumble, rub cinnamon cake mix and butter together in a separate bowl until looks like bread crumbs.
4. Cover on top of apples and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
5. Top with fresh cream and ENJOY!
(To make larger version triple above recipe).