Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the Membership work?
- Being a TWC Member is great. You save big on your wholefood shopping, and get exclusive expert info to help guide your wholefood journey. The membership fee allows TWC to be sustainable. We guarantee you’ll save at least what you pay for your membership, otherwise we’ll credit you the difference. Risk free. The membership is subscription based and auto renews each year on the anniversary of your first joining, unless you don’t want it to. You can cancel anytime by simply emailing TWC and letting us know you’ve had enough of saving heaps 😉 We send you emails to remind you of the auto renew so there aren’t any unwelcome surprises. We’re definitely not here to trick you into a membership, so if an auto renew occurs that you didn’t want, we’ll refund you, providing you haven’t ordered anything between the time of the auto renew and when you contact us.
- How can you offer products so affordably?
- We’re not out to conquer the world, we are driven by the desire to make healthy eating affordable to all Australians. Therefore… We have super low margins on our products so we can pass on maximum savings to you. Our paid memberships, generate the funds that make TWC sustainable. We’re out to shake up the health food industry. Join us for the ride!
- Is you payment gateway safe?
- Our payment gateway is powered by Braintree, – so you can be sure it’s safe and secure. We accept MasterCard™ and Visa™. We’re also considering implementing Afterpay™ where you can shop in bulk and pay it off with fortnightly payments from your food budget, without any fees or interest.
- What about delivery?
- We use a shipping aggregate called Shippit to handle our parcel delivery. They have coast-to-coast national coverage. For metropolitan QLD, NSW, VIC, SA and ACT, we offer a flat rate of $9.95 and FREE Shipping on orders above $140. If you live in WA, NT or TAS, or the regional towns of QLD, NSW, VIC, SA or ACT, the shipping flat rate is $19.95 and free shipping is not offered sorry. Once we're on our feet, we'll change this. If you’ve ordered already, you’ll receive an email with all the tracking information for your order. If you can’t find the email, you can reach out to us below.
- What communication can I expect?
- We like to keep you in the loop, without overloading your inbox. Once we receive your order, you’ll receive an immediate receipt in your inbox. When we wave goodbye to your order, we’ll email you again with an estimated delivery time and a link to track your order. We’ll keep you in the loop with new products and great content pretty regularly, keep an eye out for the emails! Need help? Simply email or phone us, anytime.
- Will you be adding more products?
- Absolutely! We are hard at work negotiating with suppliers on hundreds of other organic wholefoods, usually marked up with hefty retail price tags. We are pretty excited! If you have a particular product you’d like to see on offer here, reach out below, we’re all ears.
- Do you ever have products 'out of stock'?
- We clearly label the products we know are out of stock, and update them frequently. We have methods in place to greatly reduce the risk of you ordering a product, and later finding it’s out of stock. From time to time however, our supplier may sell out of a particular product quite suddenly. If a product you have ordered is out of stock, we will refund you for both the product and any difference in shipping. Easy
- What is the Customer Satisfaction guarantee?
- We want our customers to know how much they mean to us, and the success of TWC’s mission. We know that you don’t expect perfection, but when an error occurs, we want to handle it in the best way possible. That’s why we guarantee that you’ll be satisfied with our handling of the issue, or we’ll give you a $10 shopping credit.
Tell us what you want, what you really really want.
Phone 07 5415 1897
Warehouse Unit 6 / 5 Focal Av Coolum Beach QLD 4573