Get breakfast prepping with this super easy recipe for baked oatmeal cups! It’s vegan, packed with delicious nutritious flavour, and so simple to throw together.
3 bananas, mashed
3 cups (255g) rolled oats
1 flax egg, 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed with 2 Tbsp water and let sit for 5 mins
260 mls unsweetened plain almond milk
225g frozen blueberries
1 ½ tsp cinnamon
1 Tbsp hemp seeds
1 Tbsp ground nut and seed mix (grind equal quantities of your favourite nuts and seeds in a thermomix or food processor until they form a fine crumb, use for baking, adding to yoghurt, smoothies, salads, and more. Or for a shortcut, switch out for LSA)
Coconut or olive oil for greasing a muffin tray
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Combine mashed bananas, hemp seeds, nut & seed mix, and oats.
3. Add milk, flax egg & cinnamon and stir until fully combined.
4. Add berries and stir until evenly distributed through the mixture.
5. Grease muffin tray and pour mixture into tray.
6. Bake for 15-20mins or until cooked through.
Visit Megan’s website to learn more about plant-based nutrition and naturopathy, book a consult or purchase her e-book.