Angela: It’s Friday night and your looking for a pizza fix. We have the answer… keeping it paleo, primal and gluten-free is this recipe from 180 Nutrition!
1-2 tablespoons tomato paste
Fresh herbs – basil, oregano etc
1. Whiz up the cauliflower in a food processor.
2. Place in a microwave proof bowl and zap in the microwave for about a minute.
3. Mix through one whisked egg and rest of the pizza ingredients.
4. Line a baking tray and shape the base on the tray with the back of a spoon. Place in a preheated oven at 200 degrees and bake for ten minutes or until crispy
5. Pull out and add your toppings
6. Bake until desired crispiness!
Makes one good sized pizza! Double the recipe for sharing.