Who doesn’t love a good, gooey brownie, choc full of your favourite nuts? Add in walnuts, hazelnuts or macadamias to this gut-friendly brownie recipe, using gluten-free green banana flour!
125g coconut oil
⅓ cup (50g) Natural Evolution Green Banana Flour
⅓ cup (35g) cocoa powder
100g organic dark or raw chocolate
½ cup (100g) coconut sugar
½ tsp baking powder
1 ¼ cup (150g) roughly chopped walnuts or hazelnuts
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 18 x 28cm tin.
2. Place oil, sugar, chocolate, cacao, Banana Flour and baking powder in TM, food processor or mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
3. Add lightly whisked eggs to mixture and mix well.
4. Gently mix in walnuts, if using a TM use backward motion.
5. Pour into the prepared tin and bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until firm and until a few crumbs cling to a skewer when it’s inserted into the centre.
Share your awesome wholefoods knowledge with us on Instagram with #myTWC