These gluten-free pikelets are a delicious quick breakfast, lunch box filler or after school snack – with pre and probiotics these versatile gut friendly pikelets are a hit!
1. Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda.
2. In another bowl, whisk eggs, yogurt, honey, water & vanilla.
3. Stir into dry ingredients. Heat non-stick fry pan on low-medium heat.
4. Place tablespoons of batter in the pan, turn when bubbles appear. Ready when second side is golden brown.
5. For extra fun, top with yogurt and Summer Hill Pantry Crunchy Fruit Sprinkles