Learning to cook with Natural Evolution’s incredible green banana flour will change your gluten-free & gut-healthy cooking for good! Natural Evolution’s green banana baking flour is a unique, power-packed source of dietary fibre, which is rich in prebiotic fibre resistant starch for optimum gut health—baking that loves your belly. This flour is high in essential minerals and vitamins—potassium, zinc, magnesium and manganese and Vitamin E—transforming your baked treats into nutrient-rich health foods.
2 medium zucchinis, grated
¾ cup Natural Evolution Green Banana Flour
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
Pinch of curry powder
1 medium onion, finely diced
4 rashers of bacon (optional)
3 tbsp pine nuts (optional)
1. In a large frying pan cook the diced onion and bacon until the onion starts to become caramelised.
2. In a large bowl add eggs, green banana flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, curry powder, pine nuts and the pre cooked onion and bacon. Mix until well combined.
3. In a large oiled fry pan add dollops of fritter mixture (size to your liking).
4. Cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden.
5. Serve with your favourite sides, picture served with smash avo. Enjoy!
Visit Natural Evolution’s website to learn more about the benefits of green banana flour and Natural Evolution’s journey.
Share your great brunching whole food creations with us on Instagram with #myTWC