Green banana flour is a fantastic, gut-healthy alternative to white wheat flour. Have you tried it in baking yet? Give it a go in these delicious double chocolate biscuits!
1. Preheat oven to 160C. In a bowl cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Mix in egg and vanilla. Add flour, baking powder and cacao and mix until well combined.
3. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Use a teaspoon to make spoons sized amounts, roll between hands to form a ball.
5. Place on baking tray lined with paper, using a folk gently flatted the ball.
6. Bake in oven for 15-20mins.