This breakfast loaf is moist, sweet and delicious. Served it up toasted and warm with a smattering of butter and a side of thick yoghurt or ricotta.
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celcius and butter a loaf tin and line with baking paper.
2. I used my Thermomix for this recipe and just popped the apple in for 1 second on speed 5 in order to grate the apple. You can do the same with a food processor or just use a manual grater.
3. I then added in the baking powder, salt, eggs, butter, vanilla, sugar and cinnamon and blended on reverse speed, 10 seconds, speed 3. Or you can pop all the ingredients in the food processor or into a bowl and stir until well combined.
4. Add the almond meal and mix on reverse speed for 10 seconds on speed 4 or pop into food processor or bowl and mix until just combined.
5. Gently stir through the raspberries.
6. Pop the batter into the loaf tin and into the oven for 45 – 55 minutes. Check at 25 minutes and rotate.
7. Allow to cool for an hour in the tin before serving.
This loaf is very moist so is best served toasted (I use the grill option in the oven) and is delicious served with a lashing of butter, thick yoghurt or ricotta and some extra berries.
Check out more fantastic recipes, online courses and wellness blogs on Brenda’s website.
Share your wholesome baking creations with us on Instagram with #myTWC