Use our gorgeous cacao blends to make this delish choco-nut muffin recipe!
*Chia egg replacement = 1 tbsp chia seeds + 3 tbsp of water. Combine and set aside for approx. 10 minutes.
1. Preheat oven to 180 ̊C.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and stir well.
3. In a smaller bowl, combine all the wet ingredients and stir well.
4. Add wet mixture to the dry ingredients and combine (It’s OK if the mixture is a little lumpy).
5. Spoon mixture into muffin tray or baking cups.
6. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
7. Cool in tray for 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack.
Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.