- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Tomato Powder, Mushroom Powder, Hemp Meal, Onion Powder, Maize Starch, Salt, Celery, Miso, Raw Cacao, Coconut Sugar.
Proudly Australian made.
Made using a super special recipe with five types of veggies, raw cacao, hemp meal and Tasmanian-made chickpea miso, this 100% plant-based mix makes rich and delicious gravy in less than 5 minutes. Makes your roast dinner complete!
Here are some other saucy ideas for using this gravy mix!
- Stir a spoonful or two into your lentil bolognese to really beef up the flavour
- Chips and gravy... oh yeah
- Enrich and thicken soups and stews with a spoonful or two
- Sprinkle over sweet potato wedges before baking
- Try adding a spoon of seeded mustard to the gravy for a fresh new flavour
- Add sauteed mushroom and a dollop of yoghurt for a creamy mushroom sauce
This 120g pack makes one cup (5 serves) of gravy.
How to use
Mix 1 cup (250ml) cold water and 1 heaped tablespoon (30g) gravy mix together in a small saucepan.
Place on a moderate heat and bring to the boil.
Simmer, stirring, for 2 minutes until gravy is thick and glossy.
Every ingredient in Monica's Mixes products is certified gluten free by the manufacturer and the range is manufactured in a facility where gluten is not present. However, coeliacs should be aware that Monica's Mixes has not yet been through the formal gluten free certification process to guarantee zero risk of cross-contamination.
Meet the Supplier
Born in Bristol in 1966, Monica Topliss has a fascinating story of how she went from being a small child with coeliac disease, to one of Australia’s leading gluten-free chefs, cook-book author and creator of Monica’s Mixes. Her beautiful range of organic and gluten-free mixes are made of naturally dense, wholefood ingredients which “put the goodness back into gluten-free” and taste just as good – if not better – than the real thing.