Rice Crumbs, Organic Coconut Milk Powder, Nutritional Yeast, Chickpea Miso (Rice, Chickpea, Koji Starter), Tapioca, Garlic, Smoked Paprika, Spices, Salt, Maple Sugar.
Light as air but packing a powerful punch of cheezy, smokey flavour. A little bit here, a little bit there… the cheezy goodness goes everywhere!
Some ideas to get you sprinkling…
• Make perfect cheezy toast! Brush bread with olive oil, sprinkle on the parm and grill 'til golden.
• Sprinkle onto soups just before serving.
• Toss with baby potatoes and bake in the flavour.
• Boost a risotto – add a spoonful during cooking.
• Finish a baked Cauliflower Mornay with a sprinkle.
• Stir through hot spaghetti with fresh parsley and black pepper for a simple, classy pasta.
• Delicious with fresh pears and figs.
• Serve as a side with steamed greens.
• Garnish salads after adding the dressing.
Every ingredient in Monica's Mixes products is certified gluten free by the manufacturer and the range is manufactured in a facility where gluten is not present. However, coeliacs should be aware that Monica's Mixes has not yet been through the formal gluten free certification process to guarantee zero risk of cross-contamination.
Meet the Supplier
Born in Bristol in 1966, Monica Topliss has a fascinating story of how she went from being a small child with coeliac disease, to one of Australia’s leading gluten-free chefs, cook-book author and creator of Monica’s Mixes. Her beautiful range of organic and gluten-free mixes are made of naturally dense, wholefood ingredients which “put the goodness back into gluten-free” and taste just as good – if not better – than the real thing.