100% food grade silicone
Why we ♥ them
These mats make life in the kitchen even easier, turning any pan, tray or bench top into a non-stick surface. No need to ever use baking paper or foil again, and no greasing or special maintenance necessary! These versatile, environmentally-friendly and cost-effective non-stick mats are the perfect platform when baking or working with dough, chocolate or sugar, and can be put straight in the oven or freezer.
• 100% food grade silicone – BPA free, plastic free, fiberglass free, no nasties leaching into your food
• Naturally non-stick for life – no non-stick coating needed that could potentially transfer to your food
• So many uses - some of our favourites are baking meringues, polenta chips, cinnamon scrolls and smashed potatoes, rolling out pastry and cookie dough, rolling up scrolls and meats, setting toffee and tempered chocolate
• Not just a mat – use to wrap up food, bread or drape over bowls as a healthy and environmentally friendly replacement for cling film
• -40C to 220C – from the deep freeze to oven is no problem for this durable mat
• No greasing necessary – making life easy
• Environmentally friendly – no need for disposable baking paper, cling film or foil
• Safe - these mats are not reinforced with fibreglass (like many other baking mats) to avoid any possibility of fibreglass migrating to food if the mat were damaged. You can scrunch, fold and bend these mats every which way with no need for concern
• 100% food grade silicone
• Dishwasher safe
• EXTRA LARGE SIZE: 55 x 35 cm - perfect work surface and fits large 90cm oven
• Dishwasher safe
Meet the Supplier
Alyce Alexandra is an independent author of cookbooks for thermo cookers and slow cookers, designer of kitchenware and cooking accessories, creator of alycealexandra.com and The TM Shop and owner of a state-of-the-art cooking school, located in South Melbourne.
Her mission is to educate and inspire people to cook simply and from scratch, think deeply about their food choices and live a happy and sustainable life. To her, food is central to everything that’s important – how we eat and how we feed others is such a strong reflection on who we are, our values, and how we live.
Homemade is always healthiest!