Big thanks to the talents of 180 Nutrition ambassador Alice Bingham for this tasty new recipe. It’s easy-to-follow, quick, delicious and will make those 3pm snacks a joy.
2 Cups raw oats, ground
⅛ Tsp. Cinnamon
½ Cup 180 Nutrition Vegan Superfood Blend
½ Cup Shredded Coconut
1 Tbsp. Almond Butter
2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
½ Cup Pitted Dates, pre soaked in warm water for 10-20 minutes
¼ Cup Goji Berries, pre soaked in warm water for 5-10 minutes
1. Blend all the dry ingredients, then transfer into a mixing bowl.
2. Roughly blend all the dates, berries (with a little of the water they soaked in) and the rest of the wet ingredients. It will look like a lumpy sauce.
3. Mix the wet into the dry, until combined.
4. Spoon into a tray and flatten to make the slice, you could roll them into balls if you wish too.
5. Put in Fridge 2 hours in slice and then put back in for another 2hrs.
Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days. Can store in freezer as well.