Enjoying a treat of chocolate doesn’t have to make you feel guilty. Like anything, consuming poor quality chocolate, such as chocolate loaded with added sugar and chemicals, is not beneficial for your body.
There are lots of healthy chocolate recipes you can try to make sure you are giving your body the best!
1. Mix together cacao, melted coconut oil, maple syrup and maca powder.
2. Pour into a small tray or chocolate moulds, lined with parchment paper.
3. Drop in teaspoons of nut butter randomly.
4. Using a skewer or knife, swirl the nut butter throughout the chocolate mixture.
5. Place in the freezer to set for half an hour.
6. When serving, remove from freezer and break up into bark pieces.
7. Store in the freezer and snack on when you are feeling a little low.
Share your favourite healthy chocolate creations with us on Instagram with #myTWC!