This vegan cheesecake is easy, delicious, based on healthy wholefoods, and a TOTAL crowd pleaser!
½ cup frozen raspberries
1. Line a 8-10 inch cake pan with baking paper.
2. Make the base first by adding all ingredients into the bowl of a food processor. Process until the mixture comes together.
3. Press the base mixture into the bottom of the pan to make an even layer. Use the back of a spoon to level out.
4. Dot filling with frozen raspberries, evenly spaced around.
5. Put into the freezer to set.
Next, make the creamy cheesecake filling.
6. Add all the ingredients, except the water, into the jug of a high speed blender such as a Vitamix. Process on a slow speed to mix together, tamping as needed, then add 2 tbsp of water at a time and increase speed until you have a smooth mixture, the texture of thickened cream.
7. Take out base from freezer and pour the mixture on top. Use a silicone spatula to scrape all the mixture out, smooth the top down.
8. Put in the freezer to set for 2 hours.
You can keep the cheesecake in the freezer for up to 4 weeks in an airtight container. Just pull it out 20-30 minutes before you want to serve.