Creamy, zesty, simple to put together and completely delicious. Ticking all of your boxes? These mini raw coconut and lime ‘cheesecakes’ will soon become your hero recipe!
Cheesecake Base Ingredients
Cheesecake Base Method
1. Place all ingredients into a food processor and blitz until fine and combined.
2. Divide the base between 6 mini moulds (line moulds with baking paper or use silicone moulds)
3. Press down evenly. Place in freezer to set while you make the filling.
Cheesecake Filling Ingredients
Cheesecake Filling Method
1. Place all the ingredients into the food processor and process until you have a smooth, silky texture.
2. Take the bases out of the freezer and pour mixture over bases, evenly.
3. Let the cheesecakes set in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
4. Keep cheesecakes in the freezer until 10-15 minutes prior to serving.
5. Top with some fresh lime and crushed nuts.
Check out the Food Matters website for fantastic whole food recipes, health & wellness inspiration & the incredible Food Matters TV channel.
Share your favourite healthy sweets with us on Instagram with #myTWC