To make a healthy iced cacao, you don’t need many ingredients. This is one of the simplest and quickest raw cacao powder recipes you can whip up in no time at all!
1. Combine 50ml of milk with a tsp of DUST cacao infusion in a tall glass.
2. In case you want to add some sweetness (honey or maple syrup) to your iced chocolate, do so now.
3. Stir/whisk thoroughly to make paste.
4. Add ice cubes into the glass.
5. Pour remaining 150ml milk over the top of the ice cubes.
6. Stir gently to combine.
This recipe makes 1 big or 2 regular glasses of healthy iced chocolate.
That’s all there is to making iced chocolate with our raw cacao powder. Enjoy!