for orders $140+ otherwise flat rate $9.95*.
Free or Flat Rate Shipping
In most cases, flat rate shipping is $9.95 (GST Incl.) or FREE for orders $140+ (membership fee not included). While we’d love to offer this Australia wide, the cost to send goods to distant towns and states is too high at this stage. The flat rate shipping to WA, NT and TAS is $19.95 for each 15kgs (or part thereof), and for the regional towns of QLD, NSW, SA, and VIC is $14.95 for each 15kgs (or part thereof). Sorry to say that no free shipping is offered in these cases at the moment.
Locals can collect their orders from our Coolum Beach warehouse. Simply select ‘Collect from TWC’ in the Shipping Options on the Checkout page. Collection is available from 1pm the day after you order between 8:30am and 3pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am to 2pm Friday. No weekend collection sorry. Collection available for 3 working days from date of order.
Local Order Collection
For those living / holidaying on the Sunshine Coast, you can collect your order from TWC’s warehouse. Simply select ‘I’ll Collect from TWC’ at check out. Your order will be available from midday the day after you place your order. TWC’s warehouse address is – Unit 6 / 5 Focal Av Coolum Beach – and collection hours are 9am – 2pm the three business days after your order. After that, we’ll eat your food 😉
95% of orders are next day dispatched. The other 5% the day after. These 5% are either due to a huge order spike from a promotion, or from an accumulation of 3 days worth of orders over the weekend. We select the courier that is most efficient in your area, and they deliver. Once your order has been collected by the courier, you’ll receive an email with your estimated delivery date, and a link to track your order. If there are any special instructions for your courier, add that message to your order comments section at check out.
Authority To Leave
Most couriers will need your authorisation to leave the box of goodness on your door step. You can let them know in the check out notes that they have your authorisation, otherwise you’ll get one of those ‘Sorry I Missed You’ cards. In regional Australia, couriers will often leave parcels at the local Newsagent. Check with them if you can’t track down your box of goodies.
If you have a weird address, or even if you just live in a gated community, make it simple for the courier driver to find you, and deliver first time. Gate codes, short cuts, secret knock combinations, leave it all in your order notes.