This is a super simple recipe for you to throw together on weekends. Want to make it really quick on a week morning? Make the batter the night before and pop it in the fridge! Too easy!
Making this for the whole family for brunch? Multiply the recipe by four and pop the cooked omelettes in the oven on a tray on a low temp.
1. Whisk all ingredients, except for oil, in a bowl together until well combined. Leave to sit for 10-30 minutes.
2. Heat a tsp of oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
3. Pour in the batter, do this quickly as the batter will start cooking immediately. I use a silicone spatula to scrape the bowl of all the batter quickly.
4. Once all the batter is in the pan lift it and rotate to coat the pan in a thin layer.
5. Cook for 2-4 minutes, until omelette sets and small bowl spots appear on the underside.
6. Flip and cook for another minute.
7. Fill with your favourite fillings and enjoy!
Mushrooms cooked with garlic, olive oil, parsley and thyme and sprinkled with feta.